March 21, 2013

1000 Page Views Here We Come



This blog has lead to more success than I thought and hoped it would. I have a dedicated reader base established. I have had a few comments, both in person and on my blog page.I have generated an interest and people have asked me to keep writing, and I shall!

I need suggestions on what you want me to write about. I can write about nearly anything related to Ag. From Animal Welfare to Production Ag to the Food in your Refrigerator I can cover it. I want to write about what you want to know about though. If you see a story on the news ask me about it. If you wondered how a food product is made ask! You can remain anonymous! My goal in this blog is to write serious informative articles that concerns my readers as well as inform you of what is going on on my American Farm.

Agriculture is facing huge issues right now. We need the Farmer to tell their story and inform the consumers of what they actually do. We are not the cruel people that we are often portrayed as, nor do we produce garbage for people to eat. We produce good, healthy, sustainable food.

As of writing this article I have 870 Page Views. My goal is to get 1000 by this weekend. That means that since my first article was published at the first of February I will have made an impact on 1000 people. 1000 people will have learned something about farming from me, as small producer located on the Tennessee side of Boles Kentucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment